peace

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Learning to write.

I am taking a class in order to learn how to write in English. The class is twice a week from 7:50 to 10:30 pm. It is tiring because it is late in the night but the energy of my professor helps a lot to make the class very interesting and I almost always have more energy at the end of the class than at the beginning. The first thing that I learned was that paragraphs have to have a very specific connection within each other. I mean that it is necessary to mention in the paragraph the point that it is going to be mention in the net paragraph. The next thing was that sentences have to have connections too. In each sentence there is an old subject and a new subject.

This way is a very good guide to write a paper. Usually I would write without thinking in this direction. For me, these two rules have helped me a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home